No Products in the Cart
The other wine to be made by the Domaine back in 2014 even before it was inaugurated.
Garnet colour on appearance with a nose full of red & black fruit, spices & light oak. Fresh on the palate with more spice & red fruits with fine tannins and a robust structure.
Grape: 50% Syrah, 25% Grenache & 25% Carignan
Ageing: Stainless steel fermentation & 20% of the blend aged in oak barrels with the remaining 80% in concrete vats for a year before bottling
Best served with: Ideal marriage with red meats such as spicy lamb dishes of lamb & duck.
Serving temperature: 15ºC